Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Welcome


Welcome to my new journey! I've decided to help a young orphan, Mick and an older one. Her name would be little miss Tania! She's precious beyond words! And extremely adorable!
I can't even understand why she doesn't have a family already!  I'm so excited to start doing fundraisers, write letters and do a special keepsake box for her!  
I'm going to be praying for her daily and advocating  her.  This princess needs her family to find her! :) 

If you would like to follow my journey look to the right side of this blog and you'll find a couple of following options! There's also a contact info there. Don't hesitate to send me a message!  I'm happy to help in any way I can. 

I would appreciate any prayers for little Tania! I'll be writing more posts as time goes on. Thanks for reading! 




No comments:

Post a Comment